Monday, February 8, 2016

Romance Week!


Forget waiting for a Valentine treat. Get one, or more than one, for yourself! What's better for a nice romantic day than to get swept away to a beach or a cottage in the woods and lose yourself in two people finding true love? Pick up an Ella M. Kaye romance and buy yourself that box of chocolates. Go ahead. You deserve it!

Oh, did you notice? EMK has a new look! What do you think of the new header?

Let me know here and/or leave a question for me this week through Valentine's Day at Goodreads, and I'll select several winners for the barefoot bottle opener. It's magnetic. It won't stick to your cooler, but it will stick to your refrigerator.

A few updates since my blog has been so quiet:

There are full drafts in editing stage for the next two Artists & Cottages books that will be coming along soon, plus a new series in the works. My header gives it away. ;-) I also have an idea in mind for the next Dancers & Lighthouses book. It'll feature a dance genre I've fallen in love with in recent years that I wish had been around back when I was still in dance classes.

So, I may be quiet around here, but I'm definitely still working.

I'm a little late on this, but I hope everyone has a wonderful, enlightening, and joyful 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment